Sunday, July 3, 2011

Steampunk Digis to be available soon!

CHECK OUT TIDDLY INKS AND MAKE IT CRAFTY NEWS

News from Make It Crafty
Sneak Peek – Combined Release with Tiddly Inks!!

The following is from Zoe at Make It Crafty.

I am really really excited as I am soon to be releasing a new collection that I have been working on for a long time. Some of these images have been in my inventory since November last year and I have been holding off until I have just the right collection.

Earlier this year Christy from Tiddly Inks and I thought we would get together, combining our ideas and excitement to bring you a release that you can combine together to create fantastic scenes!

The theme of our collections are Steampunk with a Victorian feel.


SO HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT??!!?

We will be releasing the images on July 14th with a bang! Our fabulous teams have been working hard to create some fabulous projects to give you lots of inspiration.

We would love you to join us in the release hype, and the talented Christy has created two gorgeous badges that you can add to your blog so you don’t forget to join us!

For all the details and to keep up-to-date with the release head on over to digitalstamping.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and I think we are nearly ready for another random winner! Keep your eyes peeled.

Big Aussie squeezes.

Zoe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - they are very much appreciated.